Fire Damage Removal for Archer Properties
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your business and stop work for months after. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other damage from fumes and soot can stay for years after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and income are at stake. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are only a portion of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Archer region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
How We Help You
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged inventory or tools inside your business
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction – when a significant area of your commercial property was destroyed, we can restore it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to keep out mold and mildew
Call your Archer Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis professionals know how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to return your property back to normal. Our education, cleaning methods and years of training aid us in completing the job effectively the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning methods, often being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Archer if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.