Helping Branford Businesses
If your commercial property sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to halt production for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When people consider fire damage, they frequently focus on the fire itself but ash and smoke can hang around the area years after. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for years if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
The professionals at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing ash and smoke damage as well. Across the Branford region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, any day or any time
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Cleaning, smoky odor removal and air purification
- Careful removal any burnt inventory, tools and additional contents inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional equipment designed to remove water resulting from quenching the fire
- Reconstruction – when a large portion of your business was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
We will restore your business back to its feet. Our technical training, cleaning methods and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, often being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our Branford service masters will be there to help.