Disaster Planning in Chiefland
There are many important parts of business management in Chiefland, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.