Fire Damage Remediation of Hampton Properties
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your company and stop operations for months following. When business owners think of fire damage, they usually think of the heat and flames however soot and smoke can hang around the property much longer. If neglected, your business will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer elimintating soot and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Hampton performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Hampton market.
The Paul Davis Method
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Discover the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Smoke odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Effective removal your damaged items, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Water elimination – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We know how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning methods and years of training help us complete the the task properly the first time. Ruined inventory or furniture is usually easy to renew for our experts and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Hampton service masters will be there to assist.