Damage Caused by Water in Hampton
Water damage can pack a punch to your commercial property. Serious flooding can put you out of business. For small businesses, even a little damage could impair your company’s image. The faster you remedy flood damage in your commercial property, the faster you can bounce back from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Hampton, FL area.
Water Damage from Appliances & Storms
There are a few ways your commercial property can fall victim to flood damage. Damaged appliances like dishwashers may flood. More man-made sources of water damage include septic or sewer tank backup, as well as overflowing sinks. Problems like these might start out minor. However, the water damage could move throughout your property and foster worsened problems from mildew colonies.
Flooding in commercial properties can also flow from local runoff from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Hampton can result in flooding for residential or business property holders. Just like manmade flooding, water damage that comes from natural causes may encourage fungal problems if left unresolved.
How We Can Help
Whether your Hampton business has experienced heavy damage or just has a few leaks to take care of, Paul Davis offers mitigation services to solve the issue. Our experts will dry clothes as well as structural features like furniture. Ask us about how we can help for your space today!
Our Repair Pros Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas such as walls
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as documents
- Removing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff answer and act promptly Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We’re qualified – After half a century in operation and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis will handle your water damage emergency.
- We will help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is rough. We will work with your insurance company to finish claims quickly.
For any of your water damage repair needs, reach out to Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be prepared to connect you with an expert in the Hampton area.