Fire Damage Removal for Hawthorne Properties
If your business takes on fire damage, you will probably have to slow work for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot may remain for years after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years to come.
The specialists from Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage too. Across the Hawthorne region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and building stabilization
- Environmentally friendly techniques for sanitation soot and other debris caused by fire damage
- Cleaning, smoke odor neutralization and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any damaged inventory or furniture inside your business
- Water removal – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – in the event that a large portion of your commercial property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
We understand how hard a fire can be on businesses, so we move quickly to return your building back to normal. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of training help us complete the restoration effectively the first time. Ruined items or furniture is often easy to renew for our specialists and their techniques. Additionally, We will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
If your business has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Hawthorne Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to help.