Kitchen Remodeling in Lawtey
Your kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. The roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that functions properly for you and your family. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you create a space that fits your needs and lifestyle and looks great, too.
The Paul Davis brand has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling work. Though we’re often asked to assist with rebuilding following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. Call us for Lawtey kitchen remodels projects of all sizes.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From there, the schedule and blueprint will be designed and the work can start. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed with the very best materials and the safest processes.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. You can add additional space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other upgrades you’ve always wanted. It will also likely increase the overall value of your home.
In order to design a beautiful new kitchen, there are several individual items that must be considered. Read the list below to begin thinking about how you want to plan this home improvement project.
- Cabinetry: You can’t escape cabinetry while you are in your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: Marble, glass, stainless steel, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. We can show you many options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Another item you can try is adding a new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. Let us help you find the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: Make sure you can demonstrate all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to island lights.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and call Paul Davis of Lawtey for complimentary consultation on your kitchen remodel. We will discuss the items listed above to determine the best way to create your ideal kitchen.