Disaster Planning in Mayo
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. However, plans like that typically involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of North Central Florida!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.