Small Business Fire Damage Remediation in Old Town
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your storefront or office and stop production for months following. When business owners think of fire damage, they frequently focus on the heat and flames but soot and smoke may stick around the area much longer. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may hang in the air for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
Experiencing a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and income are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Old Town market.
- We arrive at your business to help within hours, 24/7
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Sanitation, smoky odor neutralization and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your company does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other methods designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the fire
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
Call Paul Now
We understand how hard a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your building back to normal. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, often being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, We will assist with the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Allow our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your building.