Water Damage in Old Town
Has your commercial property experienced water damage recently? Whether it’s a moving stain coming from the ceiling or a fully flooded basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is ready to solve the problem. Our technicians provide water damage restoration for companies or commercial spaces around the Old Town, FL area.
What Causes Water Damage?
Faulty appliances like refrigerators or dishwashers can cause dangerous flooding around the premises. Problems like these might start out minor. Whether caused by malfunctioning sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can create serious water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you own, flood damage has potential to be a major issue for your commercial property. If left unchecked, it may contribute to further damage in the form of mildew.
Water damage may be caused by weather also. Heavy rains or storm systems can damage your business on their own. They may have an even more serious effect any property near a stream that spills over during these heavy rains.
What We Can Do
As a business operator, we know you do not cannot wait. If you uncover water damage in your building, it can be easy to neglect so you can continuing work. The specialists from Paul Davis work swiftly and effectively, so you won’t have to keep your doors closed for long.
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying damp surfaces like furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like linens
- Removing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and containing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Why Call Paul?
- We answer and work quickly Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We’re professional – After 50 years of business and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is a lot to deal with. We will talk to your insurance company to file claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Old Town Paul Davis franchise today!