Disaster Planning in Old Town
One of the biggest parts of running a business in Old Town is ensuring business continuity. But, plans like that typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Old Town following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.