Paul Davis of Starke
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your business and stop production for months following. Fire can tear down a property, but other damage caused by smoke and soot may stay for years after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may hang in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
The professionals with Paul Davis know how devastating fires can be to your business and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just part of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Starke area.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Learn the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any damaged items or furniture inside your business
- Moisture removal – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
We understand how devastating fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of training help us complete the restoration effectively the first time. Damaged goods or furniture is typically simple to revive for our specialists and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to help.