Fire Damage Remediation for Trenton Properties
If your commercial property takes on fire damage, you will probably have to stop operations for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but additional harm caused by fumes and ash may stay for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your business will smell like fumes for years to come.
The experts at Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires are to your commercial property and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer elimintating ash and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Trenton performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Trenton area.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, any time you need
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and building stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Effective cleaning for your damaged items, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Moisture elimination – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- We can restore any section of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to keep out mold and mildew
The Paul Davis team will restore your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the restoration effectively the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation methods, often being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Let our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis of Trenton if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.