Damage Caused by Water in Yankeetown
Have you discovered water damage in a commercial property? Whether it’s a growing puddle coming from the ceiling or a completely flooded basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is ready to fix it. We provide water damage restoration for companies and businesses buildings near the Yankeetown, FL area.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
There are a few ways your commercial property can take on flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances like washing machines have all been known to flood. Other artificial reasons for water damage include sewer and septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Problems like these may start out minor. However, the water damage could spread throughout your property and encourage more issues from mold growth.
Flooding in office structures can also originate from local runoff from rivers and lakes. Intense rainfall and storms in Yankeetown can result in flooding for residential and business property holders. Similar to appliance leaks, water damage from natural causes will likely encourage fungal damage if left uncleaned.
Flood Removal Techniques
If your business in Yankeetown has sustained severe damage or only has a few leaks to take care of, Paul Davis performs mitigation and restoration services to solve the problem. We can air out papers in addition to structural areas like furniture. See what we can do for your space today!
Our Flood Mitigation Technicians Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying damp surfaces such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as books
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Locating and containing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
Trusted Restoration Services
- We respond and work promptly Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in up to three days.
- We are professional – With 50 years in operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage situation.
- We help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We can talk to your insurance provider to settle claims fast.
For all your water damage repair issues, call Paul! 888-473-7669. We will be ready to get you in touch with a pro in the Yankeetown area.