How to Avoid Water Damage
Despite where your building is located, your building could receive severe water damage. Your building can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will examine and repair the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
The Causes of Water Damage
Every house has appliances that are imperative to day to day life. But when they fail, they can cause signficant issues. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, there are many appliances that could cause major problems by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Our highly trained water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets that have overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and fix them as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your hoses or pipes.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your home and appliances regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Repair Services
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Repair Services Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you need water damage repair services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can rely on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.